P200L Semi-Automatic Probe Station
The Micromanipulator P200L is a semi-automatic station for probing up to 200mm. It has programmable, motorized controls that can be used in a wide temperature range.
“This is the station of choice for high performance, full capability, and cost-effective probing, built for reliability as well as precision.”
The P200L offers:
- A 200mm semi-automatic wafer prober
- A single-point ground
- Integrated thermal chuck plumbing
- Motorized and programmable leadscrew-leadnut stage (X-Y) and platen (Z) drives
- Optional motorized and programmable microscope control
- Optional joystick control for the stage, platen, and microscope
- Stainless-steel platen with removable front wedge
- A high stability microscope bridge that supports all high-resolution long-working distance microscopes
- A standard and versatile non-Windows-based controller with USB and GPIB connection systems
- Optional Netprobe 7 control software (including wafer map, sub-die, video, theta alignment, and pattern recognition)
- Configurability for DC (direct current), RF (radio frequency), microwave, and high-power applications
- Configurable for three temperature ranges: ambient temperature to 400C, 0C to 400C, and -65C to 400C.
The P200L (200mm) semiautomatic probe station comes standard with features such as single-point ground and integrated thermal chuck plumbing and can be used straight out of the box, as it comes with an indexing script, graphical user interface and LabVIEW virtual instrument.
Standard joystick control allows for easy and quick operation when programmability is not required. The joystick intuitively operates the station stage and platen.
It can be controlled via scripts, and the software comes with drivers for popular testers from companies such as Keysight, Keithley and LabVIEW and others.
Customize your P200L for two popular host control methods:
- Direct to the standard non-Windows based controller, or
- Direct to the optional NetProbe 7 software to unleash the power of an included wafer map, integrated video, theta alignment, sub-die, and pattern recognition
The standard P200L ‘s versatile Non-windows based controller supports USB or GPIB, (depending on ordered configuration) communications. The stage X-Y and platen (Z) are motorized / programmable. Microscope motion is manual. The system may be controlled via scripts and all popular parametric test analytical prober drivers. An indexing script with user GUI and a Labview VI is provided allowing use of the system right out of the box.
The P200L may be configured with a local dry / shielded / dark environment and “Top Hat” for low level or low temperature, frost free probing. Three temperature ranges are supported:
- Ambient (room temperature) to 400C
- 0C to 400C
- -65C to 400C
The P200L is the station of choice for a high performance, full capability and cost-effective 200 mm semi-automatic probe station.
|System Capability||Hot/Cold, Microprobing, Probe Card Compatible|
|System Control||Motorized, Semi-Automatic|
|System Value Considerations||Custom Configured Systems, Research|
|Station Dimensions||Footprint (Width x Depth) 22.75” x 23.35” (57.7 x 59.3 cm).
Station Width, Depth, Height 28.5” x 26.75” x 21.5” (72.5 x 68.0 x 55.0
cm). Weight 250 lb (115 kg).
Stage 200 x 200mm (X-Y), x 25mm (Z – platen) drive range: Supports wafers / samples up to 200mm.
|Microscope||100 x 100mm (X-Y), x 50mm (Z) drive range:
Additional 32 mm Z mechanical positioning of microscope Z standard. Motorized / programmable microscope drive.
|Full range of accessories and options available including:||Independent Microscope lift, and adjustable Microscope Lift Delay
(shown in photo – lifts microscope with platen raise) optional
Integrated dry/dark enclosure: Provides EMF shield and enclosure
for low temperature chuck dryness
Probe card holders, Light Tight Enclosures, Thermal Chucks, Video
accessories, Manual/Motorized manipulators.
Features and Specifications subject to change without notice