Employing a proprietary electrolysis process,* its operation is similar to that of Nisene’s industry-leading JetEtch products. It retains the intuitive user interface, premier etching capabilities, and robust safety features customers have come to expect from Nisene Technology Group. In addition the JetEtch CuPROTECT incorporates a unique decapsulation process that specifically targets the removal of a wide variety of mold compounds while protecting and maintaining the integrity of sensitive copper wires.
Unlike less-sophisticated decapsulation systems that cannot etch integrated circuits with copper wires while maintaining their electrical integrity, the JetEtch Pro CuPROTECT can etch virtually any package, with any wire thickness, and yield results that facilitate a host of post-decapsulation failure analysis tests — from bond pull testing to electrical conductivity and resistance.
Proprietary Cu Decapsulation Process
- Specifically designed for processing integrated circuits with copper wires.
- Targets the removal of a wide variety of mold compounds while maintaining the integrity of sensitive copper wires.
- Results that Etches virtually any package with any wire thickness
- Produces facilitate a host of post-decapsulation failure analysis tests.
Innovative Features of JetEtch Pro
- Industry-leading safety features
- Faster etch processing times
- Flexible etch head designs
- Superior pump longevity
- The most effective software in the industry