The Micromanipulator P300J is a manual station for probing up to 300mm, designed for low current, sub-micron positioning applications. It has motorized controls that can be used in a wide temperature range.
“This is the most stable, intuitive, and space-efficient manual 300mm analytical probe station available today, and the platform of choice for companies who need to probe whole 300mm wafers, but don’t require a semiautomatic probe station for large volume tests.”
The P300J offers:
- 300mm manual wafer prober
- A single-point ground
- Integrated thermal chuck plumbing
- Motorized joystick controls
- Exclusive MicroTouch motorized controls
- Magnetic stainless-steel platen
- Joystick control
- Configurability for DC (direct current), RF (radio frequency), microwave, and high-power applications
- Configurability for three temperature ranges: ambient temperature to 300C, 0C to 300C, and -55C to 300C.